KidsPark - Lynnwood is an hourly drop-in childcare center open days, evenings and weekends. During the school year, we run a dynamic preschool program, and over the summer we provide daily summer camp options. Our goal is to specialize in fun and socialization, while also provide an educational environment. We want to be the go-to hourly childcare option for parents. We are currently seeking a preschool teacher with at least 1 year of experience leading a preschool class
- Create and implement play-based, child-directed program for preschool which include creative and enriching art and movement activities, social and emotional development, and Kindergarten readiness.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can learn and play
- Maintain active supervision of children at all times
- Willing to support school-aged program during summer
- Lead large and small group activities
- Maintain the high quality of our center thru personalized care of each child, organization of materials, cleanliness of the center, etc.
- Positive communication with parents, children and other staff members
- Serve meals and snacks to both preschool and school age children
- Assist with diaper changes and potty training
- Assist with maintain cleanliness of toys, meal areas, potty areas, and play areas.
- May be asked to handle front-desk operations, by checking children in and out, assisting families with registration, and processing payments.
- Shift Hours: 6:45am-2:00pm - May be asked to be flexible with the schedule during the summer and holiday breaks
- 1 years of previous professional childcare experience
- Strong understanding of child development
- Time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats
- Interpersonal communication skills that demonstrate warmth and empathy for adults and children
- Fun, energetic, flexible, and reliable
- Ability to encourage creativity and fun
- Must love children
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Bilingual a plus
Nice To Haves
- 401K with employer match
- Discretionary bonus(es)
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
Salary : $15 to $18/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Lynnwood, WA