Ready Set Grow Childcare is in need of a teacher for our one year old room. We are looking to hire outgoing and reliable individuals who absolutely love teaching and working with children. We need someone who is energetic, self-motivated, flexible, and is able/willing to grow. We expect our teachers to be both present and proactive in the development of their students. Is this you?
**Candidates will be required to undergo a thorough background check and a TB test.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are followed and met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Maintaining required training hours and attending regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean background
- Clear of Tuberculosis
Nice To Haves
- Childhood development experience
- CPR and First Aid Certified
Salary : $8.50 to $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Louisville, KY