Work with staff and families on a regular basis to ensure high quality care is provided.
· Makes sure all daily functions of program are running smoothly (set-up/clean-up, curriculum etc.)
· Oversees children, their safety and their whereabouts at all times.
· Positive interaction with all children equally.
· Must be able to multi-task duties with children.
· Attend 15 hours trainings as needed to maintain hours in compliance with licensing and STARS.
· Must be able to apply and practice content acquired during training
· Maintain good communication and working relationship with SD.
· Maintain positive and professional relationship with parents, children, peers and school personnel.
· Understanding of program structure, fees, and curriculum.
· To assist when necessary with day-to-day necessary paperwork and record keeping
· Ability to read, speak, and write English
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Prior experience working with young children commensurate to responsibilities
· Standing on feet and working with Children 90% of the time
· Be able to walk up and down steps
· Be able to lift 20 lbs.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Opportunity to contribute to a 403b.
Learning Grove, a United Way Agency Partner, is a highly rated nonprofit provider in child care, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Learning Grove services span prenatally through college and career. Our multi-generational approach to fighting poverty our community as well as our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for over 3,000 children and families in our region every year.
VISION STATEMENT: All families and children have what they need to do well and be well.
MISSION STATEMENT: We provide innovative programs to grow knowledge, skills, and strengths that allow families, children, and communities to flourish.
Families, children and communities we provide:
Outcomes in early care and education that insure school readiness and future academic achievement
Effective cradle to career supports that encourage a growth mindset
Family-centered supports that give caring adults the confidence and competence to do the best for children
For practitioners around the world we provide:
Research-based tools and strategies that are tested, scalable and sustainable
Professional development that advances the professionalism and effectiveness of teachers
Advocacy network that promotes public policies that support families and children
Early Childhood Jobs KY is a part of Kentucky Shared Services, brought to you by Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C).