Prepare and cook food for Child Development Center to DSS guidelines.
- Apportion and serve food to center children.
- Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions.
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, or other cooking equipment.
- Take inventory of supplies.
- Monitor menus and spending to ensure that meals are prepared economically.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age
- Able to pass background check
Nice To Haves
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Greenville, SC