Kiddie U is more than just a daycare or childcare facility! We provide exemplary education and the highest quality of child care services to our community. As a high-quality Early Childhood program, we offer infant, toddler, preschool, and school age programs.
Are you looking for a place to have fun and share your passion for teaching?
Are you an out of the box thinker? Do you love getting children excited about learning?
Are you looking for a great place to work?
Kiddie U is excited to announce we are currently accepting resumes for Preschool Teachers.
Here are the positions we are looking for to build our team:
- Lead and Assistant Teachers
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Each member of our team must meet specific requirements for the position, but here is an overview of what every position requires:
- Passion for nurturing and educating young children
- Implementation of our programs
- Building strong relationships with parents, staff, and community
- Maintaining a safe and healthy learning environment
- Facilitating and maintaining licensing standards
- Supporting young children and their families
- Friendly and able to work as a team and adapt to a fast paced environment
Nice To Haves
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years of experience in a licensed child care facility
Salary : $12 to $13.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : North Charleston, SC