The Food Service Cook prepares and and serves meals and snacks to center children and staff. The Food Service Cook is responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and safety of kitchen.
- Plan menus in accordance with nutritional guidelines and food restrictions.
- Prepare, cook and deliver meals.
- Maintain hygiene and safety of kitchen in according with state licensing requirements.
- Order food and related supplies to ensure a well-stocked kitchen.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in food service; preferably in child care or institutional setting.
- Basic math skills for measuring and portioning.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
High School Diploma
Some Experience , nice to have
To Apply: Please e-mail [H R @ quality care for children.org] your resume and 1-page cover letter (list Early Care and Education Specialist of East Georgia in the e-mail's subject line). Please include your name when titling email attachments.
Sick,Holiday and Vacation Pay.
Salary : $12 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Clarkston, GA