The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. She must be able to work well with others in a team environment. Must have computer knowledge and have good polite communication with student's parents or potential student's parents.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Help watch office when director/ assistant director is not in office.
- Help answer the door and telephone and take messages
- Help with office duties.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and computer skills.
- Good costumer service abilities.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
We are looking for potential childcare providers who have experience with children and know how to be patient with them. Must be physically able to interact with children for extended periods of time. Must be knowledgeable of how to supervise children at all times. We are needing currently needing full-time workers only.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Kingsport, TN