- We are looking for a dynamic after-school teacher to join our after-school program. In this role, you'll be in charge of overseeing and planning daily activities, preparing learning materials, and helping students with homework.
- Developing and overseeing lesson plans and activities.
- Assisting children with assignments and homework, such as reading, writing, and math.
- Preparing learning materials and equipment, such as books, arts and crafts, stationery, and other supplies as needed.
- Provide and plan outdoor recreation time and activities
- Interacting with children to provide guidance, emotional support, and motivation to complete tasks.
- Maintaining an organized and clean classroom environment and ensuring students conduct themselves appropriately.
- Ensuring that all school rules, policies, and guidelines are adhered to in the classroom.
- Assisting with transportation from area schools
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to engage in physical activities with children
- Must pass comprehensive background check
- Motor vehicle record required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs
- Minimum education requirement: CDA, TCC or Associates degree
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van
Cornerstone Academy of Lithonia
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Lithonia, GA